Top Benefits of Implementing Security Lights on Your Commercial Property
Giving your patrons and staff a sense of comfort and increasing visibility is a proven way to deter issues such as theft and vandalism, and accidents like slips and falls. Here are some of the top benefits you can expect when you install security lights:
- No shadows mean potential intruders will have nowhere to hide.
- Well-lit areas assist your security cameras in gaining clear footage.
- Painful trips, slips and tumbles can be avoided by lighting up areas with uneven or atypical geography.
- Clients and employees experience a greater sense of ease when exiting and entering well-lit buildings and parking areas.
- Modern technology means security light energy expenses are lower than ever.
Installing Outside Light Controls and Motion Sensors has Never Been Easier
If you are concerned about wasting energy, installing outside light control systems, motion sensors and other energy saving measures like LEDs are a great way to get the lighting you rely on without incurring a lot of waste. Clients and employees will get a huge sense of relief knowing the lights will always come on when they need them. Here is a short sample of just some of the lighting systems we can design and install for you:
- Halogen exterior flood lights
- Solar flood lights
- Outdoor motion lights
- Motion detector light switch and controls
- Walkway lighting
- Exit lighting
- Parking lot light systems
- Hallway lighting
- Factory lighting
- Warehouse security lighting
- Office security lights
- Private home security illumination
- Fluorescent outdoor security lights
- High intensity discharge (HID) lights
- Timer security lighting